Write for us
If you’re passionate about pleasure, we want to get acquainted. We’re looking to form long-lasting relationships with people who are active in the sex toy, adult entertainment, sexual health, and/or sex industry.
If that’s you, please get in touch – there’s no need to be shy, we sure aren’t.
Why write for us
By writing content for our site, you’ll become part of the Sintimacy team and be able to promote your own work and website to our large and enthusiastic audience. This is just a short list of the benefits of writing for Sintimacy:
- Making connections. Whatever leads you to us, we value any and everyone who writes for our site and look to shape long-term connections with likeminded, open people.
- Getting noticed. We get 1000s of views per day, so you know your articles will be read and shared broadly.
- We’re flexible. We’re happy to accept both one-off content and continuing partnerships, so we can work with you regardless of how much you’re looking to write.
- Link back. We know what it’s like to be proud of your work, so feel free to link to your own work and websites. Just make sure it’s relevant to the article, and it’s not the only reason you’re getting in touch.
- We’ll polish it up for you. Our top editors check every post before it goes live on the site.
Rules for submissions
At Sintimacy, we aim to spark desires and fetishes, then give the UK public the tools and guidance to make that happen. All articles on our site should reflect our direct, open, and inclusive attitude – we’re not here to kink shame anyone. Here are a few pointers for the kind of content we’re looking for:
- As a general rule of thumb, we’d really love to see some of the following: interesting facts and data surrounding sex or sex toys habits, news and updates from the adult industry, anything that can benefit the sexual health or mental health of our readers, opinion pieces, sex and sex toy tips and stories, new product launches and features, agony aunt style answers to pressing sex questions, and more.
- Sex is fun, so your articles should be interesting, engaging, and a little bit dirty. So long as the content you send us is fresh, well communicated, and informative, it is almost guaranteed to be posted on the site.
- Please make sure your content is original and relevant. We don’t want to re-cover something Sintimacy has already published.
Please get in touch with us directly at [email protected] if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you.